- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or due to acts of God, natural calamities, virus / system attacks, hacking or otherwise, or for the contents, accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible, and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with.
- The Company makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained through the Services of Sreesaijobservices.com.
- The Company's liability under this Agreement shall not in any event exceed the total amount of fees and charges paid by the Member to the Company for the period immediately preceding two (2) months prior to the incident that has resulted in the relevant claim.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Member's account and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed.
- The Company neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials, status or authenticity of the prospective employer/organization contacting the Members post download of the resume or by access to the information/data posted by the Members.
- The Company does not warrant that Sreesaijobservices.com or any of the web sites linked to Sreesaijobservices.com be free of any operational errors or that it will be free of any virus, worm, or other harmful component.
- The Member acknowledges that it is not the Company's policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or through Sreesaijobservices.com. The Company may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of any data or information or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the legal or moral obligations as placed on the Company and to avoid infringing a third party's rights or any other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or Sreesaijobservices.com or the internet.
- The resume / data fed by the Member can be updated by the Member alone and is solely their liability.
- Sreesaijobservices.com offers neither any guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume / data is fed by the Member.
- It is the sole prerogative and responsibility of the Member to check the authenticity of all or any response received or information displayed. Sreesaijobservices.com is a public site with free access and assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses.
- Sreesaijobservices.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer / consultant / organization which down loads the information and uses it to contact the Members on the site including prospective employer / consultant / visitor / Member.
- For opted paid services, the services will begin only commence on receipt of payment and post the display, forwarding, emailing of the jobs / resumes the service would be deemed as granted irrespective of the response received.
- Sreesaijobservices.com uses a tested and automated algorithm for forwarding / search however, makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy and suitability.
- Sreesaijobservices.com provides job-related information posted by Employers / Recruiters / Consultants registered with it. However, it also posts some additional jobs including government jobs by collecting relevant information from other websites which include the State & Central Government official websites. The Member shall find links to the original source that showcase these Job Details. These Job postings with links have been placed only for convenience of the Members and not for any commercial gain or profit. Sreesaijobservices.com is not responsible for the contents and also for the actual availability of the said jobs so advertised. Sreesaijobservices.com grants its Members direct linking to the portals/sites/resources from which this information is collected and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded/displayed/copied by any Member/Visitor for commercial / personal purposes on their websites.
- Sreesaijobservices.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any such job postings, the ability of such Government employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any Member Content and makes no representations about any such jobs or Member Content on the website and the Members are cautioned to use common sense and proper judgment in this regard. Sreesaijobservices.com is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Any reliance on the content posted on website in respect of vacancies shall be entirely at the risk of the Member.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time upon notice (in such form as may be determined by the Company) to the Member.
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement will be updated from time to time and posted at Sreesaijobservices.com. The Member should visit the site periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the Member's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- Sreesaijobservices.com claims proprietary rights over the content being made available as RSS feeds from Sreesaijobservices.com, including the copyrights, trademarks etc. The Members would need to provide an acknowledgement to Sreesaijobservices.com in connection with use of RSS feeds obtained from the website.
- Sreesaijobservices.com only offers a platform to showcase the openings and the resumes and has no role in any transaction or communications and hence shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Sreesaijobservices.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Sreesaijobservices.com, for the Service during the term of membership..
- Sreesaijobservices.com being a public site with free access assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. SREESAI JOB SERVICES cannot monitor the responses received by any Member in response to the information posted by them and so displayed on the site. Member should conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s). Sreesaijobservices.com will not be liable for any inaccuracy of information on this website.
- Sreesaijobservices.com expressly disclaims any liability arising due to presence of any fraudulent information published on the site.
- The Member is warned against disclosure of any personal / confidential / sensitive information to any previous or current employee of the company. The Member would do so solely at his / her own risk and Sreesaijobservices.com shall not be liable for the outcome of any such transaction of information including and not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information or repute.
- That there are certain free and paid features which may not be incorporated in the mobile application version though they are a part of the original website since the mobile apps are designed to be compact and light to ensure a smooth experience. Each Member hereby represents, warrants and agrees that the same shall be acceptable as a matter of fact and no requests to incorporate any such feature in the mobile app version would be initiated by the Members.
- The Member hereby agrees to take full responsibility to research well before making using of any information on the Site. Sreesaijobservices.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Sreesaijobservices.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Sreesaijobservices.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
- The Members are solely responsible for your interactions at Sreesaijobservices.com and Sreesaijobservices.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between Members.
- Sreesaijobservices.com will not be party to any legal proceedings between Member and any other registered or free Member for any transactions through the Site. Sreesaijobservices.com will always abide by governing / legal authorities order and cooperate fully through the process, but the costs of the same shall be recovered from the party that has implicated PlaceentIndia.com in such case.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- For any kind of legal dispute related to Sreesaijobservices.com would be dealt in only territory of TIRUPATI, A.P (India). All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at TIRUPATI, A.P (India) and the jurisdiction of courts located in New TIRUPATI, A.P (India) only.
- This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use Sreesaijobservices.com is governed by the laws of India and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at TIRUPATI, A.P (India). This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Sreesaijobservices.com, contains the entire agreement between you and Sreesaijobservices.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.