TERMS and CONDITIONS of USE
- The website, https//www.sreesaijobservices.com ("Site") is an electronic web based platform for exploring opportunities and enhancing outreach using the online search and other tools available for the job seekers. It is owned and managed by sreesai job services, represented by its ("Company") with its office at #102, Kasireddy Avenue, Shantinagar, Khadi colony, Tirupati , Andhra Pradesh (India).
Commencement of Service
- The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined below:
DATE OF ACTIVATION: is defined as the date specified by the SREESAI JOB SERVICES in its notice to the Member either through email indicating the approval to the Member's registration and permission to access the Service.
- EXPIRY DATE: is defined as the expiry date of the notice of termination of the services.
- MEMBER: is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said Member has registered with Sreesaijobservices.com as a registered Member or whether said Member is a paying customer for a specific service provided by the Site. A Member includes the person using this Site to access any information on the Site.
- SERVICES: is defined as the services to be provided by the Company to the Member at Sreesaijobservices.com including the provision of facilities for the following:
- A Member who wishes to post a resume to seek employment.
- A Member who wishes to secure recruitment through Sreesaijobservices.com.
- A Member who wishes to advertise at Sreesaijobservices.com.
- Member who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and promotional messages on www.sreesaijobservices.com and through emails.
- REGISTRATION DATA: is defined as all the information and particulars of the Member requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the Member's name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number. The words can be used either in the singular or plural sense and those implying one gender shall also include the other.
- The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we have received the necessary payment where ever applicable.
Proprietary Rights in Content on SREESAI JOB SERVICES
- The Member agrees and expressly states that he/she is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Registration Data and other information given to the Company in the application for membership in order to use the Service. The Member will ensure that the data shared with Sreesaijobservices.com doesn't contain any fraudulent, false, misleading or manipulated facts.
- The Member is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the Service.
- The Member will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The Member is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the Member's password and Member Username and all activities and transmission performed by the Member at Sreesaijobservices.com.
- The Member will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Member's account or any other breach of security known to the Member.
- The Member will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required by the Company from time to time.
- The Member will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe / remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
- With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of Sreesaijobservices.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Sreesaijobservices.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Sreesaijobservices.com. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
- All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks ("Marks") appearing in Sreesaijobservices.com are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and / or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved.
The access to the Site does not confer upon the Member any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India.
- The Member will not allow any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The Member shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The Member will comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable law of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The Member shall not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Member shall not to use the Service to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing nature.
- The Member shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on Sreesaijobservices.com to any other Member or third party who access Sreesaijobservices.com without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
- The Member is prohibited to introduce, upload, post, distribute, publish or transmit any information or software that:
- Contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the Internet or Sreesaijobservices.com network system.
- Breaches on any intellectual property rights of any person or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with such intention.
- Is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Is meant to mislead or deceive the other Members
- Infringes any trademark, patent or copyright rights
- In the event of a violation of any of the above mentioned covenants by the Member, and same comes to the Company's knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the Member. The Company shall issue a warning to the Member to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event the Member continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the membership at Sreesaijobservices.com and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the Member to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the Member.
Payment and Refund Policy
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Sreesaijobservices.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Sreesaijobservices.com's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site.
Payment for memberships:
Refund / Money Back Policy:
- All payments for services at Sreesaijobservices.com have to be made in favour of " " only. All payments need to be made on 100% advance basis to continue to use uninterrupted Paid Services.
- We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal Paypal Accounts for any services rendered by Sreesaijobservices.com. You are informed that under no circumstances will Sreesaijobservices.com be liable for any damage caused due to your transactions / payments made to / in favour of such fraudulent individuals or organizations. To protect your interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
- The Member, who is liable to pay Subscription Fees, shall pay it on demand even if the Member disputes the same for any reason. In the event that the Company deciding the dispute to be in the Member's favor, the Company shall refund to the Member any excess amount paid by the Member free of interest. In the event of late payment by the Member of any sums due under this Agreement, the Membership and the services would stand terminated.
- Once subscribed, the payment made by the Member for Paid service is not refundable and no claim for refund would be entertained. Sreesaijobservices.com neither offers any guarantees for the accuracy, timeliness, authenticity nor advocates any of the content posted by the other Members. All the services are on a best effort basis.
- Refund on the basis of fraudulent transactions:
The Member is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality, as well as all the activities and transmission performed through his My Folder. He/she shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions. Sreesaijobservices.com assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
- Refund on the basis of change in preference / delay in process:
As we at Sreesaijobservices.com keep up high interactions with our clients and carry out the entire process with their approval thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund.
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time, cannot serve a reason for refund or charge back.
Maintenance of Service
- As Sreesaijobservices.com is an online platform so it cannot guarantee confidentiality of information provided by Members who use the Site, so any breach in privacy due to technical fault or any other means is not the responsibility of Sreesaijobservices.com.
- The agreement between Sreesaijobservices.com and the Member can neither be deemed as "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" as Sreesaijobservices.com being a public site, all information posted by Member on the Site goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned as a non-public / private character.
- The Member is entitled access to his own data and information stored in the database at Sreesaijobservices.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time.
- The Members need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification oriented information (name, e-mail address) in chat and bulletin board areas, such information may be collected by a third party resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such interaction is beyond the control and liability of Sreesaijobservices.com. Sreesaijobservices.com is liable to share all information available with it in response to any legal proceedings including and not restricted to court orders, notices, subpoena, FIR etc.
Modification to Service
- The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Member's access to Sreesaijobservices.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Member may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Member to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Suspension of Service
- The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. The Company shall not be liable to the Member or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Termination of Service
- TWithout prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Company, the Company may suspend the Service provided by the Company.
- Upon suspension, the Service shall be deemed to be terminated from the date stipulated by the Company and the Member shall be liable for all charges and fees incurred until that date.
- SREESAI JOB SERVICES reserves the right to block the membership, if member places
- Objectionable Contents, including: Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous materials
- Multiple Profiles, including: Only a single profile is allowed for each job opening.
- False Contact Information, including: Any email address, phone numbers, postal address and any other means of contact material.
- The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the Member and without further prejudice to all other rights:
If in the opinion of the Company, the Member has breached any of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
- If in the opinion of the Company or any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the Member for any reason.
- The following could be deemed as the reason for the termination of the services:
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters";
- promotes any information that is misleading, is false or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses, or hacking;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
SREESAI JOB SERVICES also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the services if found the services is not being used as per the mentioned instructions or the case may be.